The terms of validity of the guarantee for new products are governed by the Italian and European regulations in force which provide for:
• 2 years recognized by the manufacturer, for products classified as ‘consumer’ starting from the date of purchase indicated by the receipt / invoice to an individual;
• 1 year for products classified as professional (invoiced to a company with a VAT number), starting from the date of purchase indicated on the invoice.
• In any case, the reserve that the appliance manufacturer may have attributed to certain components of the product remains valid, involving a shorter warranty period than the one established by the regulations. In this case the direct or joint guarantee of the seller is excluded.
• To take advantage of the guarantee, the Customer will have to keep the receipt or the invoice (or relative photocopies) that he will receive at the time of purchase.
• NONSOLOMUSICA grants 6 months warranty on used products.
• The guarantee or any form of reimbursement for repairs carried out by unauthorized technicians for the specific case of NONSOLOMUSICA is not recognized.
• Replacement of the appliance or any extension of the guarantee is excluded.
• We accept no responsibility for equipment left in storage for more than six months.
• NONSOLOMUSICA is not responsible for damages resulting from the non-use of the appliance during the repair phase, even during the warranty period.
If, following an intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs if incurred by NONSOLOMUSICA.
What is not covered by the guarantee
• The warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, tampering with the products, abuse or improper use, transport, incorrect installation, burning of the loudspeakers due to power overload, voltage surges, connection to voltages other than those indicated on the appliance.
• The delivery costs for sending the product to NONSOLOMUSICA and / or the assistance center are not covered by the guarantee.
• The guarantee does not include any costs deriving from the intervention of NONSOLOMUSICA personnel at the Customer’s home to check for faults, or to pick up and then relocate the equipment involved in the intervention.
No damage can be requested to NONSOLOMUSICA for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements POSTED BY OFFICIAL ASSISTANCE CENTERS OR SELECTED BY THE CUSTOMER.
In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.). To limit damage to the packaging original, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided.